Dominic and Ian make a welcome return to Pett Village Hall on Saturday 23 May for Jazz in the Village. Bring your own supper and wine etc.
- You can pay in advance by BACS: Sort Code: 09-01-55 Account No: 27806188. Please mark the reference Jazz and your name
- You can pay in advance by cheque, made payable to Pett Village Hall. Please send cheques to Tim Rothwell, Breanross, Pett Road, Pett, Hastings, East Sussex, TN35 4HA
- You can pay by cash at the door – but please let Tim know in advance that you are coming.
We look forward to seeing you on 23 May.
We are planning to put on an exhibition for Fairlight’s VE Day celebrations and would like to record memories of VE Day from the residents of Pett as well as Fairlight. If you would be happy to share your recollections of that special day, please contact Karen Draper on 814154.
The latest update for Hastings and Rother from Sussex Police can be read here Police 280220
I’ve been going to Judy Sillem’s Pett Village Art Classes since they started last autumn. The classes are held weekly at Pett Village Hall.
Each week Judy focuses on a specific technique or approach, which she demonstrates, before spending time with each of us as we work. With her enthusiasm and individual support, we all feel that we are making excellent progress, whatever our level of experience.
The summer programme has just been published – why not come and join us.
Here are a couple of examples of work produced as a result of the tuition we’ve received from Judy.Judy’s contact details and the summer programme are here https://www.pettnet.org.uk/…/pett-village-art-class…
- Sussex travel: Your evening update for Wednesday, August 4 4th August 2021 India Wentworth
- Sussex charity which slashed reoffending rate of released prisoners wins Queen’s Award 4th August 2021 Sam Dixon-French
- Hastings Old Town pub launches Sussex Pasty with free tasters 4th August 2021 Andy Hemsley
- Major St Leonards sewage leak repaired but beach remains closed 4th August 2021 Stephen Wynn-Davies
- Rye (Harbour) Tide Times for 4th August 2021Tide Times & Heights for Rye (Harbour) on 4th August 202108:55 - High Tide (3.62m)21:13 - High Tide (3.75m)
All links will open in a new window: