Mike Wilkins, the Editor, has uploaded the March 2020 edition of Pett & Pett Level News, and it can be dowloaded here – https://www.pettnet.org.uk/pett-pett-level-news-monthly
Dominic and Ian make a welcome return to Pett Village Hall on Saturday 23 May for Jazz in the Village. Bring your own supper and wine etc.
Book your tickets now. £10 per person – under 16s free. Contact Tim Rothwell to reserve tickets. Tim’s email reply to you will act as your ticket. 07850 469314 firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can pay in advance by BACS: Sort Code: 09-01-55 Account No: 27806188. Please mark the reference Jazz and your name
- You can pay in advance by cheque, made payable to Pett Village Hall. Please send cheques to Tim Rothwell, Breanross, Pett Road, Pett, Hastings, East Sussex, TN35 4HA
- You can pay by cash at the door – but please let Tim know in advance that you are coming.
We look forward to seeing you on 23 May.
The latest update on the M23 roadworks can be read here M23 210220
The latest news from Pett WI can be read here Pett WI news March 2020
The latest Hastings and Rother Police Bulletin can be read here Police 200220
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Rye (Harbour) Tide Times for 23rd February 2020Tide Times & Heights for Rye (Harbour) on 23rd February 202011:27 - High Tide (4.81m)23:37 - High Tide (5.06m)
All links will open in a new window: