The Editor has uploaded the January 2019 edition of Pett & Pett Level News onto the website. You can download it here
The Pett WI page has been updated here
I am very pleased to say that the two new boilers have now been installed in Pett Village Hall and we have fully functioning heating.
There is also a new hot water boiler installed in the kitchen.
Once again, thank you so much for your patience and understanding during the last difficult three weeks or so.
Let’s hope the remainder of the winter and beyond will be trouble-free at the Hall!
Chair, Pett Village Hall Management Committee
A beige/cream coat with a tartan lining and a pair of glasses have been left in Pett Village Hall.
If these are yours, or you know who they might belong to, please contact Tim Rothwell at tel: 07850 469314.
3 large keys and a car key have been found in Guestling Woods. If you think they may be yours, or you think you know who they may belong to, please contact Carol Glasson on 07903 189102
Please Remember – Full Closure – We will have a full overnight weekend closure on Friday 7, Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 December between 9pm and 6am (5am Mon 10 Dec). This is to remove the existing gantries on the M23. There is a full diversion route in place from junction 6 (Godstone) of the M25 via the A22, A264 to junction 10 (Crawley) of the M23 and from junction 10 (Crawley) via the A2011, London Road, Airport Way into Gatwick Airport.
On Monday 10 December for 7 nights, there will be a lane 1 closure leading to a full closure of junction 7 from the M25 onto the M23 southbound between 10pm and 4am. A fully signed diversion route is in place via junction 8 of the M25 and back.
Narrow lanes and a reduced speed limit of 50mph North and South bound 24/7. Free recovery service and speed enforcement are now in place to ensure drivers and road workers safety.
To contact Sussex Neighbourhood Watch please E-mail or visit www.sussexnwfed.org.uk.
- Sussex travel: Your evening update for Wednesday, August 4 4th August 2021 India Wentworth
- Sussex charity which slashed reoffending rate of released prisoners wins Queen’s Award 4th August 2021 Sam Dixon-French
- Hastings Old Town pub launches Sussex Pasty with free tasters 4th August 2021 Andy Hemsley
- Major St Leonards sewage leak repaired but beach remains closed 4th August 2021 Stephen Wynn-Davies
- Rye (Harbour) Tide Times for 4th August 2021Tide Times & Heights for Rye (Harbour) on 4th August 202108:55 - High Tide (3.62m)21:13 - High Tide (3.75m)
All links will open in a new window: