Advice from Rother District Council on waste collection and disposal over Christmas and the New Year, including the disposal of Christmas trees, can be found here
Mike Wilkins, the Editor, has downloaded the January 2020 edition of Pett & Pett Level News here
|The following works are scheduled on the M23, subject to weather conditions. Attached below is a map which may help you to pinpoint the location of these works.
There are no road closures planned on the M23 J8 to J10 from Friday 20 December to Monday 6 January 2020 inclusive. The contractors will be working on the network over the Christmas break during the day in the central reservation between the hours of 7.30am to 6:00pm.
Monday 6 to Friday 10 January 2020 – 21:00 to 05:00am
If you’re interested in joining Neighbourhood Watch, or want to find out more, visit www.sussexnwfed.org.uk or send an email to .
|Message Sent By
Derek Pratt (Sussex) (NHWN, Administrator, Sussex)
The Rother Neighbourhood Watch Weekly Update can be read here
Our Book of the Month and reader recommendation is The World is a Bundle of Hay by Roy Alan Preece. This is a personal memoir of growing up and working on a farm in the 1940’s and 50’s in Somerset, a breath of fresh air after the political turmoil we have recently been through. The library copy will be being read in Somerset over Christmas, but will be back in the library and ready to borrow on 8th January 2020 in Pett Village Hall, 10.00 – 12.00.
- Sussex travel: your evening update for Sunday, October 17 17th October 2021 Sam Dixon-French
- Sussex weather: your forecast for Sunday, October 17 17th October 2021 Sam Dixon-French
- Hastings Bonfire In Pictures 17th October 2021 Andy Hemsley
- Close friend of Dame Vera Lynn pays tribute to ‘true gentleman’ Sir David Amess, who chaired committee for memorial statue 17th October 2021 Sam Dixon-French
- Rye (Harbour) Tide Times for 17th October 2021Tide Times & Heights for Rye (Harbour) on 17th October 202109:54 - High Tide (4.48m)22:37 - High Tide (4.65m)
All links will open in a new window: