The draft minutes of the meeting of the Pett Village Hall Management Committee held on Monday 7 January 2019 can be read here
Main points arising from the meeting are:
- Following a number of requests, the Committee have agreed that Hog Roasts and BBQs will be allowed on the outside area at the back of the Hall, subject to hirers obtaining their own Public Liability Insurance beforehand.
- The Committee agreed that the main bank account should be transferred to Lloyds.
- It was agreed to keep hire charges for the Hall at the current levels for 2019/2020.
- Discussions should continue with the Archive and Resource Centre (ARC) about the possibility of ARC using part of the Gallery area for their archive.
- The prize structure for the 500 Club should be simplified from February (draw made in March) – with a first, second and third prize.
- PVHMC Quiz Night should take place on Saturday 30 March with David Penfold asking the questions.